Free and open to the public.
Monday, March 27, 2017
As a thank you for each referral of a new trial student in the 2017-2018 school year, we want to extend your family a free admission to an additional event through the Workshops & Activities Program for each new trial student you refer!
If your friend enrolls after their trial period at CYM, they also receive complimentary admission into CYM’s Workshops & Activities program!
Dear Current CYM Families,
Letters including your teacher's recommendation for your child to continue on their musical path in 2017-2018 along with your Enrollment Form and calendar are being emailed to all currently enrolled students on March 27, 2017. Note that forms are no longer sent via "snail mail" to families.
Re-enrollments for current CYM families are accepted April 1-30, 2017. Any forms received before April 1 will be marked as received on April 1. Forms submitted starting April 1 are marked with the date they are received and ordered for scheduling purposes by the date received. Enrollments received after April 30, 2017 are subject to a late fee.
- A digital e-Enrollment Form is being sent to your family's email address on file with CYM via a secure electronic document signature software called Adobe Sign.
- To submit your e-enrollment, simply open and follow the prompts to fill in the form fields and sign at the appropriate signature lines. Hit SUBMIT, and a signed copy is emailed to you and to CYM.
- Paper Enrollment Forms may still be submitted. You may pick up a paper Enrollment Form at any CYM location or download the PDF form here. There are many ways to submit your paper form:
- Place in Wexford or Sewickley locked boxes
- Give it to your teacher at your class or lesson
- Snail Mail to CYM at 120 Lake Drive, Wexford PA 15090
- Scan and email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Enrollment Forms will also be available for you to fill out and submit at the Solo Recital on Saturday, April 22!
- If you have any questions about the re-enrollment process, need to speak with your teacher or an administrator about a change in your child's program or scheduling for next year, please do not hesitate to contact us at 724-935-0505 or email@example.com.
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Families, join us as we open our doors this coming Saturday from 3:00-4:30pm at our school in
Wexford! We are excited to meet new families and connect with our current families about their
journey through music.
Activities include an Early Childhood Music demonstration and mini class, performances by our
faculty and students, and teacher Q&A session and presentations on everything from good practice
habits to how to choose your instrumental path!
Feel like you may not be able to make it but still want to take a peek into what is happening?
The teacher talks and faculty performances will be featured on Facebook livestream.
Enrollment Forms for the 2017-2018 school year will be available, as well as information about our
upcoming camp offerings, seasonal chorus and chamber group programs.
RSVP here or call us at 724-935-0505!
Monday, February 27, 2017
Everyone from CYM was excited to receive the invitation once again for our students to participate in Chamber Music Pittsburgh's annual Practice Challenge, where students can practice their way to two free tickets to the Pacifica Quartet concert on Monday, April 17!
The Pacifica Quartet concert will be held on Monday, April 17, 2017, at 7:30 PM at the Carnegie Music Hall in Oakland (4400 Forbes Avenue). Each student who successfully completes the challenge will receive two free tickets to the concert. Students will also have the option of buying additional discounted tickets. (Students who participate but don't complete the challenge will be able to purchase discounted tickets, but will not be eligible for free tickets.)
CYM students, ask your teacher to assist you in participating in the challenge!
The Information Packet PDF file (with teacher instructions, student instructions, practice log, and printable poster) may be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eug8vxak77jhbvs/2017%20Practice%20Challenge%20packet.pdf?dl=0